Friday, September 2, 2011

Thanks to all the Blogs & the Artist for Rage

Before I move on with the Middle Class Dreams/Blue Collar Schemes Ep, I do want to thank all the Blogs(HipHopdx, 2dopeboyz, Nahright, Eastsidemorales, Onsmash and many more) that showed support for The Rage Ep that Tech & I put together. With 'ALL' the singles & ep downloads, it was over 8000+(not including the 2000 cds that are out there)combine, along with the video 'Evening Comes' getting hit more than 35,000 times & 'BombShit' video being feat on SXSW 11.  Not bad for an underground artist out of San Antonio Tx.  Of course with all the featured artist, producers, videographers, promoters & graphic artist that contributed to the project, I don't think it would of been as big.  I can't wait till the new Ep hits.  You Will NOT be dissappointed!! Oh, and this site is getting a make-over real soon!! Stay Tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment